Ahava Online Community
Communicate directly with other Ahava supporters via our listserv!
Send an email to the community:
- If you are interested in hosting an in-home service, observance or celebration and would like to gauge interest …
- If you would like to organize a social action event …
- If you need a minyan for a yahrtzeit observance or during shiva...
- minyan (quorum of 10 Jews for public prayer)
- yahrtzeit (anniversary of loved one’s death)
- shiva (period of mourning immediately following the death of a loved one)
- To arrange a carpool to High Holy Day services or other happenings ...
- To organize a learning pod ... If you gather a group of 3-6 youngsters approximately the same age (or adult learners of any age!), Ahava will come to your home and teach the group.
Follow/Like On Facebook
All donations to Ahava are fully tax deductible, including the cost of High Holy Day tickets. We thank you for your consideration and generosity.
Dear Cantor Jacqui
You have become a very important person to me. At first, I was nervous about singing in front of you, but you made me feel confident and more sure of myself. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for inspiring me and for being such a wonderful teacher.
-Fondly, Alex G
Every now and again you meet someone who changes your life. While we are sure Natasha is too young to realize it - you have changed hers. A year ago we brought you a child full of potential but lacking the confidence to realize it. You have given her that and it is a gift that should last a lifetime. By extension you have also touched all of our lives. We are forever grateful.
Michele FS & Michael F
I am so lucky to have had you as my tutor. We laughed a lot, and your calm way of doing everything made me feel so comfortable and at ease about everything. I will miss coming to see you every week.
-Love, Sarah B